You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too loud, too soft, too edgy. If you round out your edges, you lose your edge.
Apologize for mistakes. Apologize for unintentionally hurting someone — profusely. But don’t apologize for being who you are.
- water your plants/feed your pets
- remind someone you love them
- remind someone they’re important
- tell someone they matter
- do something that makes you happy
- eat enough food, sleep enough, drink enough water
- make sure you’re taking care of yourself and being kind to yourself!!
friendly reminder for all my followers
- make sure you drink lots of water to keep you feeling cute
- you don’t need to keep unhealthy people in your life if they’re stopping you from being cute
- it’s okay to say no to people or things that aren’t cute
- do what makes you happy and what makes you feel cute
- nothing will ever love you more than your body so make sure you love it back u lil cutie
there’s a lot of unspoken pressure to keep liking the things you used to like and to keep dressing the way you’ve always dressed and to never question what you believe in and basically “be yourself” has slowly morphed into “be what everyone knows you as” but trust me when i say if you just give it up and simply make decisions and take actions based purely on what would make you happy, you’ll gain a very comforting sense of self peace
IF YOUR BOYFRIEND MAKES JOKES ABOUT YOUR BODY, WEIGHT, EATING DISORDER, RECOVERY, ETC, MAKE A JOKE ABOUT HOW HE’S SINGLE AND THEN WALK OUT THE DOOR BECAUSE THAT IS SOME FUCKEN BULLSHIT AND YOU ARE A BAD BITCH WHO DESERVES BETTER OK OK